Thursday, December 20, 2007

A very long update

It's been a lomg time since the last time I Updated my blog. I updated my blog in multiply but updating my blogger took me several weeks. I am so busy. still adjusting with everything around me. climate here is different , foods here are spicy smelly yet yummy ( weird?), basta culture shock ako nung una pero nag aadjust naman ako.

Im loving my work cause I learned a lot from it. Not just on my work mainly but also my totatity as a person. I am so independent I do things on my own, decide for myself, and do my own things. I believed everything happens for a reason, Im here for a PURPOSE. and Im still finding it and searching for the answer,

now I know the real meaning of life... Im so blessed to be whereI am now.

i will never forget this experience ....

3>

No comments: