Thursday, March 20, 2008

We have two choices

Its been a long time since the last time I updated this blog. I made few changes and obviously its for the better. Well I guess, this entry should be long since I have a lot of things to blog. I don't know how and where to start really !!! Well, ok this is it. As you guys know I am presently working here in Abha Saudi Arabia. I could say that this land is different from ours. People here are weird, reserved yet crazy very pathetic yet very extremely annoying especially PANGHE and KULOT. ( yeah... we call them with these names just don't ask why!) For 3 months of stay. I have been through sorrow and day passes by with feelings of emptiness and low self esteem. They ruined our life up to the extent of losing everything what we have literally speaking!

They watch our every step, they make issues out of something and make it a big headline in our hospital. They want to make up stories based on what they heard but not with facts or even basis. Somehow I tried to understand these people because they are ignorant and know nothing but too much is too much. Sometimes we have to set our limits for them to realize that you are a human being you have feelings and needs. They provoke us to be what we don't want to be but sometimes situation demands for change even for worst its better to go on with the flow and give them what they want and that is being strong and learn to stand without the any any help of other people. Here, people have mask, fakes and plastics. all kinds of people I have to learn to deal with it. Sometimes they are good but mostly they are bad. I am not a bad person but if my ego and my philosophy was being stepped down I am not a kind of person who will keep silent. I know we came from different races but it is not an excuse to respect people... I am doing my work to the best as I can but this place doesn't deserve the BEST OF ME! frankly speaking I am not happy and not motivated cause my expectations were not meet. though I have somebody out there still, these people will never stop until I SHOUTED AT THEM AND YELL AT THEM AND THROW MY RETAINERS RIGHT STRAIGHT TO THEIR FACE!( Yeah im warming them because I can feel the vibes that I might explode without any signs.... ^^ I mean it... I am a nice person really I swear but dont catch me in a bad mood because you will see the other side of me.. I MIGHT BITE YOU! and SWALLOW YOU!!! I SWEAR!!!!

Anyway, after all We are still here cause we have no choice..

............................ ---after alll......... s2 is there... yippeeee.....!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SAEED....

1 comment:

Gurilla Blogger said...

Great Ideas, Why don't u keep posting?

Anyway, a Big clap for your blog,

Free Online Nursing Review for Nurses and Nursing Students

Rey-Ryan P. Mapiles