Thursday, February 28, 2008

new love

hello everyone... how's everyone there... its been a long ime since the last time I updated my blog.. I have valid reasons...
1. busy ako sa work at walang internet connection
2. tinatamad ako...
3. sa sobrang dami kong isulat.. di ko alam saan mag uumpisa...

well, during my 1st month in saudi arabia. I met this man named s2. he used to be my co worker before... blah. blah.... blah.... and the history.. is blah blah... -----------> now he's my boyfriend... shocking... =) coz I never imagined myself having affair with any arab people coz not just they look like terrorist some of them are really CRAZY... maginon... but there are exceptions pala and he's one of them... ^^ he cannot speak english that good and i can't speak arabic fluently and its so weird how we communicate to each other.. basta nangyari... we know naman na saudi arabia has a very extreme culture.. bwal lahat... PERO WE BREAK RULES!!!nagkikita kami, naguusap, ng lahat ==== PATAGO.... few people lang ang nakakaalam ONLY OUR TRUSTED friends.... ^^ ganito dito!!! its very hard yet exciting.... ^^ may kasamang thrill kasi eh... He's very cute, respectful and very very sweet... I am so happy though I miss my family over there .... hmmm... but cicumstances made me strong... I know GOD has a purpose why Im here.... I am enjoying my life indepently but still practicing to be IN-CONTROLLLEEEDDDD.... I still know the consequences of my actions...
Now, I overcome my fears... = separation anxeity sa family na overcome ko... now, i am opening a new chapter of my life hope you guys will keep in touch and be with me as I explore new experiences.... HAy!

ESHADA!!! I love s2 katir!

No comments: