Friday, January 18, 2008

Thankies


SALAM ALAIKUM!

During our BREAK...

nakakatwa ang pic na ito: sabi ni MOHAMMAD AKA CHETAE ayaw nya magpa picture pero tgnan nyo naman naka posing pa LOLO nyo! PAKIPOT EFFECT PA!!!


pauwi na kami from work.. sympre picture na naman!

Hello to all bloggers out there. Its been a long time since the last time I updated my blogger.. I was so busy with my work and don't have a chance to update. Anyway, thanks for all the messages in my chatterbox I really appreciate it. So what's the news, I put my multiply site on PUBLIC. I also uploaded new photos taken here in ABHA... I cant believe na 1 month na pala ako. SO far so good yet, still adjusting. I have a lot of stories to share but I am running out of time really. Its 11:40pm here and I have work tomorrow. I am staying here in Dr. Rio's house together with some friends. Tomorrow I have to wake up early na naman...

sabi nila MALUNGKOT at UMIIYAK DAW KAMI SA SAUDI...

ITO BA ANG MGA MUKHANG UMIIYAK??? HMPF


sinipag kami magpicture kaya ito...!



Ate edna, Aisha, Ate Liezyl, Ate Engie and ME!


Oh DBA? lakas ng trip noh?

A busy night... dreaming of him to come and rescue me!

&&&&


ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS


- SHUKRAN - meaning THANKS!!



I HEART YOU! S2

No comments: